Families are Forever

"marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God"

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Family Relations.

It's the start of a new school year and I am so excited. In one of my classes, Family Relations, I was asked to journal my thoughts on families and other things throughout the semester. So, lets start with my family:

I was raised in Eastern Oregon, by two loving parents. My dad is a circuit court judge and my mom is a homemaker. I have four brothers that protect me and tease me. My parents have always taught us to be hard workers. From the time I was little the five of us kids have had a paper route, mowed lawns, and have even worked in the same restaurant.

My mom and I would go to aerobics together and my dad always helps me with finances and applications. They work together as a team. I hope I can follow in their footsteps when I am married.

I hope that I will learn how families function, what their priorities should be, and what I can do in any situation regarding my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment