Families are Forever

"marriage between a man and a woman is ordained of God"

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

At the beginning of this week, I was researching information about fathers. Fathers are really important, and I feel sorry for anyone who grew up in a home without a father. When the father is in the home, kids do better in their school work, are less likely to become juvenile delinquents, and have better emotions.

Since Thanksgiving was also this week, I was able to go home to Oregon and spend time with my family. On Thursday night, we had a family counsel as to what we wanted to do for black friday. We each said what we would like to do and then my parents made the overall decision. I know that families are called of God, and when we have children within the bonds on matrimony we are blessed. When we map our families as the prophets have instructed, our trials will seem easier and we will be blessed for obeying.

No comments:

Post a Comment